Friday, September 30, 2011

My Dancing Turtle

This morning as I was watching my turtle from across the room all of a sudden her front legs began to lift one at time to the music that was being played. It was so funny to watch. She does this often, but this morning what made it even more funny was that when the music stopped she stopped also.  Her neck and head came out of the water and she had this look on her face as if she wanted to say, "What, it's over--oh no--I like that piece of music play some more."  And then she went back to being quiet again. If felt sorry for her, but it was time for me to go to work so didn't have any more time to play any more music.

I am so God made all kinds of animals and creatures. They are so much fun to watch and to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment