Sunday, September 4, 2011

Two Messages Of Same Kind In Two Days

Last evening I was going through my e-mail and came across a new blog site called, The Barefoot Executive by Carrie Wilkerson. She was talking on having a child with ADHD. She mentioned that those with ADHD have a lot of energy, ideas, and plans and start out really well but don't get many projects done.

It was discovered that I had ADHD when I was an adult so that explains a lot with what was and is going on in my life. So in Carrie's post she suggested three things that would help a person with ADHD and to help them manage their time.  So I wrote them done and will be trying them.

Today when I got to church and into my Sunday School room we are having a series by Andy Stanley. And guess what? You got it! He was talking about some of the same things listed in Carrie's post. Setting goals for our time and what we do with it.

Now when I get one message about a subject. I am ok with it, but when I receive two or three without a week let alone in less than 24 hours I am thinking that the Lord is trying to tell me something very important that is going to change my life. So I really listen then.

Has this ever happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment