Saturday, October 1, 2011

Having Good News

I am always happy when I get good news. And in the past few weeks I got a lot of good news. The first, is no more body scans for cancer! My lost two came out negative so am just going to have blood work.

Next, I was told of a supplement that might help me with my running knee. Praise the Lord it has not only helped my knee but has also calm down my fibro. This is great news!

I am able to be back to work and that is also good. It means that the area that got flooded out is cleaned out enough that the Town Hall workers could move back into their building and not having to use the library.

The best news that I could receive is that there is a God. That He loves me so much that He sent His only Son down to earth and then His Son went to the cross and died there for me. He shed His blood for my sins. And the hardest part of all this for Jesus was not the pain from the crown of thorns, the scurging, the lost of blood, but that His Father had to turn His back on Jesus just at the time He needed Him most. That was when Jesus was bearing the sins of the world. Then Jesus died, was buried, and rose again. And then He went back to be with His Father and be able to be back Home.

And Jesus is coming back for me also. Some more good news.  So I have to make sure I am ready to meet Him in the air. And then the best news will be if He says to me, "Well done my favorite servant."

No comments:

Post a Comment