Saturday, September 3, 2011

Every Have A Bad Day?

Yesterday was one of those kind of days. It started out very well and my husband and I went out to lunch and then it happened...I went to work. I don't if it was because it was on a different day and hours then I normally work or it maybe I had a soda for lunch and my sugar level maybe went a little high. Not sure what really triggered it but I felt grouchy inside and just wanted to scream. I am usually a very quiet person and very happy. Along with being grouchy, my index cards fell off the shelf and went in all directions. I went out the side door to go into the hallway to get to the bathrooms there and went to come back in and was locked out so had to go down the hall and come in the front doors.

I was praying to the Lord to help me and for satan to move on and I finally got into a place where it wasn't so bad. I am sure glad I have the Lord in my life so when I have days like this I can go to Him.

How about you? Do you have days and times like this and do you have the Lord in your life? I hope you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment