Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday

In the United States we are celebrating Labor Day. It is the last big holiday before school starts and all the summer parks are closed.

I was thinking about Jesus, His disciples, and I am sure that they did not have a special day they could stop all their work and just do nothing or just be with other friends and family. It is sorta sad.

But I am sure that Jesus and His disciples did have some good times. It says they went to a wedding. That is a special time. And when Jesus wanted some time to Himself, He went up to a mountain top to pray to His Father in the early morning hours. That is about the only time He had before people went searching for Him or His disciples woke up and they were on there way to face another day.

For all who had today off I hope that it was a good one. My husband and I had a quiet one but a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment