Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A New Start

When I started this site I wanted to help those who were new to the Christian to understand what it meant to follow Jesus and help my using the Bible as the main source of information.

When I became a believer I did not have anyone to help me learn about how to live the Christian life. In other words I didn't have a mentor to guide me. I know there are many sites on this order but each person has their unique way of presenting the Bible and messages.

So I am going to start from the beginning and then add examples from my own life how the verses helps me and pray that it will help you get started on knowing God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit better.

So come and join me as we travel through the Bible together.

No comments:

Post a Comment