Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rest In The Lord

This is one way of being a faithful disciple and that is to rest in the Lord. The verse for this thought is found in Psalm 37:7(a). There is a saying that I have heard often that we are a nation of wanting everything right now.

In the Lord's kingdom He sometimes has us to wait. And as the verse goes on He wants us to wait patiently. For some of us, at least for me having ADHD I tend to jump from one thing to another.

Yesterday when I was listening to God my Father He gave me a plan to help me to not be so impatient and to do one thing at a time which is what I need to do in order to finish it. I start a lot of things but just don't finish them.

I am so glad that this verse is in the Bible so when I read it I can be reminded to "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment