Friday, September 9, 2011

The Signs Of The Time

As I hear another helicopter go over my house, and just heard of the news about the Town Hall being flooded in the area in which I work and all their records destroyed because of the flooding that is taking place in my area. It is sad to see all the destrustion around me. Highways closed, businesses, houses, churches all under water and over 1,000,000 of people homeless. To me it is another sign that maybe the end times on coming closer.

In Matthew 24:6 it reads (NKJ) And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

We live in very sad and trying times but those who know Jesus can keep looking up and watching for Him to return in the clouds to take us up with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment