Friday, June 1, 2012

A Proud Mom

I am so proud of my daughter and her husband. In August 1999 they found out that their daughter had the same thing wrong with her as her cousin had. Which her cousin would have been my Son's baby. Both babies died from ancelphia (brain not developed). Damien would be eighteen if he lived. And our Gabrielle would be thirteen in December.

Kim and her husband found out about Gabrielle early in August that she had the problem. And they decided to carry the baby through the whole time. She was born, she ate, and she passed away about 14 hours after being born. We all got to say "I love you."

Then seven years ago Kim had another daughter. And they found out that Anna had a rare heart disease. They thought she would have to have surgery by now. But Praise the Lord she was doing summersaults in our backyard on Saturday of last week. And no signs of any problems. I must mention that Kim first child was Elijah and he will be 14 in September, Gabrielle, Nathaniel, and Anna.

I am posting my daughter's blog so that you can read what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment