Monday, June 25, 2012

Take As Each Day Comes

We never know what is going to happen in a day.

Many times I have gotten up in the morning and next thing I know I may be at the Emergency Room at the hospital with chest pains. Which is not unusual. But when they have me stay in the hospital, then that is different.

And then when they give me all kinds of test for the chest pain that is even more unusual. In this one case it was not a heart problem, which I am thanking the Lord, but I am on medication for a fast pause. Which just the other night it was 124. So I have to keep taking the medicine.

Also, one morning I woke up and was getting ready for work and the phone rang at a strange hour. It was my daughter. She had just found out that our nephew died at the age of 51. He was in the hospital also with a heart problem. He was taking a stress test on the tread mill and dropped dead of a heart attack.

I just found out that my brother was in the hospital and at the age of 69 he had to have his appendix out. He also had an infection. And he had to have surgery also on a hernia.

So as the old saying goes, "Make sure you are wearing clean underwear when you get dress for you never know you might be seen in them." Not exactly how it goes, but I imagine if you are a mother or are now grown up you have heard that saying many times.

So be fixable today. You may never know what might happen. Something good I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment