Monday, June 4, 2012

Got Something New

I have been looking for a laptop or something like it so that I could have something near by if I came up with any writing ideas. So the other day as I was waiting for my husband to finish up what he was doing I went shopping at a store nearby. It was here that Ifound a tablet. It was just what I was looking. I told the young sales person that I needed to go ask my husband if it was ok to buy it. The sales person laughed at me. Then he said, "That,s not a bad idea. Many young couples don't do that today.

I told the sales person that if my husband said yes then I would be back. My husband didn't mind me getting it if I was sure that it was what I wanted. So went back to get it. This is the first time I am using it as I could not find the guide book. I fonund it today. At least I got it to work long enough to write this post.

I say this as it is the third time I have tried to write this blog.

Just one more thing I almost lost it again, but I am truly thankful that the Lord allowed me to get this tablet and be able to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment