Friday, June 29, 2012

A Long Walk

This morning as I was eating my breakfast I was also listening to a tape. There was a lot of questions going through my mind. The only way I can think things through is by taking a walk.
 
So after breakfast, I got everything I needed to get ready for my walk and started on my way. It was around 8:30.                                                                         
I love walking in my area as I grew up across the street from where I lived. So as I walk around the block it brings lots of good memories back. Today
however, I was going to be working on the questions going through my mind.

The first one that I needed to work on was to find out what is real love. That took me half way around the block, one side street, up a hill to our main road and starting down another side street before I got the answer. With that one settled now I only had six more questions to work out. Actually it was God and I working them out together. 
By the time that I got all my questions answered I arrived back home around 10:00. Even though I got the answers to my questions, I now need to remember the answers and put into practice what I learned-which will take me a life time to do.

How about you? What helps you get the answers to your questions you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment