Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book Review-The Leaf Catcher

I have never heard of the author Dax M. Tucker until I joined Twitter. And when I read the review of the book I just had to get it. The main theme of the book without giving away the whole story is, "Can you go a day without thinking a negative thought?"

Tucker has a unique way of presenting his story as it is in a poetic style. It takes place in the 16th century Europen village.  I could not put the book down. It is easy to read and the lessons that can be learned are great.

So it is a must read. I got mine at Barnes and Nobles but I imagine there are other places that you can buy this book.

Please do.

God gives many people a great gift of writing in which the writer can show a reader what he/she wants them to see and I feel Dax M. Tucker is one of those gifted writers.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment