Saturday, June 30, 2012

Murmuring That A Good Thing

Every since I got my new tablet it seems everything has gone wrong with my regular computer or with the tablet. I get the blog all done and the battery runs out and can't post it. That is what happened yesterday. Today on my regular computer I couldn't get into one of my accounts. Then I feel like the people of Israel when after the Lord did something great for them and three days later they had no water they began to murmur to Moses, "What are we going to drink."

Do you murmur when things don't go your way? I know I do as I just mentioned.

Here is my devotional that I wrote for today.

Exodus 15: 1, 23,24
Then san Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into ther wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water.

And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.

And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?

Reflextion
One minute the people are praising the Lord and singing a song about Him and they are so happy. They were free from the enemy. Then three days later when things got tough they began to murmure to Moses. We have no water. Moses was beside himself.

I know sometimes I see the Lord doing great things in my life then when something doesn't go my way or am having problems in some area of my life I cry out, "Why Lord." I forget that He will show me what to do or provide what I need.

We are such a needy people but we don't want to admit it sometimes.

Do you agree or disagree with the statement of being a needy person?

No comments:

Post a Comment