Thursday, June 7, 2012

Each Day Is New-Taking A Journey

Yesterday morning I woke up and I was so grumpy that I was tempted to yell at my husband. I didn't because I sorta-snapped at him a few days earlier. But I just seemed grumpy all day. I was aching all over and I just didn't feel good. I went to bed at 7:00 pm feel asleep and woke up at 10:00 and took my medicine, put on my PAP machine, and went back to sleep until this morning.

Today I woke up and I was so happy. I was talking to the Lord and thanking Him for loving me and He showed me a few things that I could do different so I could get rid of some books that I have been taking up space. I don't hurt today. I am still up and didn't take a nap today and not I am not tired.

So each day is so great because one does not know what is going to happen on our journey here on earth. Of course on days that we feel bad, or something bad happens, that is not so pleasant, but God is with us each day. He gives us a new day to follow Him and walk with Him and talk with Him and allow the Holy Spirit to work in our lives. I am so thankful for each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment