Friday, June 8, 2012

When You Go On A Trip What Do You Take?

This blog is all about taking a trip or journey. When you go on a trip what do you take on your trip? Here is what I think I need for my trip here on earth. See if you agree and if I need anything else.
  • I need a Bible. Why do I need a Bible? It is said by many people that the Bible is the way that God talks to us today. If I didn't have anything else or and just had my Bible I would know what God wanted from me and what He wanted me to do.
  • For me I also need my old version of my Strong's Concordance. With my Concordance I can look up words in Hebrew and Greek with English defininations so I can learn what a word means.
  • Holy Spirit needs to go with me wherever I go. He directs me and comforts me.
  • I don't need this next thing but it makes for a nice trip and that is good music.
  • A great church is nice too. Where we pray for each other and help each other.
  • Also it is good for me to have a good Pastor or leader to help me to stay accountable.
These are the things I can think of for now. I hope you have these things on your list.



No comments:

Post a Comment