Monday, June 18, 2012

Things Work Out For Good

 I might have mentioned that I as nervous about having it. I asked the Lord should I take it back? Then it seemed like He wanted me to keep it.

Then last week I started having trouble with my regular computer and was not able to write my devotional. Then on Friday of last week my new tablet wouldn't work either. Now I am confused. Why was I not able to do what I felt the Lord calling to do. Write devotionals and blog.

 I decided to return the tablet. However when I went to do so I was locked into the wireless phone line contract. Now what to do? I didn't want to pay $50.00 dollars a month just to be able to pay a game.

So I went over to the service department and told him what the problem was. First he checked to make sure that I could use the wireless line. I am thankful that I could.

What happened was that the phone l was using upgraded and it did not upgrae on the tablet. So I got the upgrade and was able to keep the tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment