Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Quiet Evening

In our area it is a nice and beautiful evening. It is a little warm,but a pleasant night to sit out doors. So got my loungs chair, my yarn and placed my chair on our small patio and settled in and started my crochet project.

As I was croching I was looking again at the small hill across the river. I was also listening to all the sounds of the evening. The birds were starting to say their good night to each other. I love to hear the birds first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. I am so thankful to have a nice place to live.

Right now I feel lead to pray for all those who lost their homes to the wildfire and also pray for those going though the storm in Florida.

Dear Heavenly Father, as I am enjoying my night,as others are who are reading this, we know that You have allowed the fires and the storm. Many people have lost everthing. Be with those who belong to You and just wrap Your arms around them. And those that don't know You that they may learn about You and how You are with Your children in all things. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment