Monday, June 11, 2012

I Got To Create Something Today

I was able to do some craft work today. I love to work with beeswax but because of the strong smell I have to work outside. So today was just a beautiful day out that I was able to work outside.

Where I wanted to work was right in the sun. So I got one of our long extension cords, plugged it then added a multi-extension cord to it. Then I plugged in my small quilting iron, my heat gun, and wood burning tool. I turned on my extension cord so my tools would get heated up and then I set up my work place.

The breeze was blowing and there was hardly any smell of the colored beeswax that I was using and I just melted some small drips of wax onto my title, spread it around with my heat gun, and put a porcelain piece in the middle. I rubbed it until it was gleaming and this is what it looks like.

I must admit it does look better if you could actually see it. It is hard to scan it and have it come out like I wanted to. A little blurry on button which is smoother on the title.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment