Saturday, June 2, 2012

Looking Out My Window

It was a busy day today as I didn't have to work and so my husband and I went to a book sale and a book store and did some other things that needed to be done today. So I am a little later getting this blog done.

As I sit to typing my blog I am looking out my window. Which I don't usually do as the curtains are shut. But tonight they are opened.

The sky is a very pale blue. The clouds are a smokey white and just over a tree top is the biggest full moon I have seen in a long time. It is very pale color this evening which almost makes it look white. Right now it being covered up by a cloud. The cloud slowly drifted away and the moon is a nice round white ball.

I am so glad that God created the moon, stars, and the sun. They tell us a whole lot of things and the moon especially is so interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment