Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No Crafting Today

Yesterday I posted that I was able to make a paperweight using colored beeswax and my heating tools. It was the first nice day we had in awhile. Today however was not the case. It has been raining most of the day. The was not a total loss.

First I had to work this morning. I got a lot done for it was slow. I was able to pick out my stories and crafts for our summer program. That took up most of my time.

Then this evening I had time to clean my office/craft room. Now I am ready to try my hand in doing some crocheting.

I am so thankful that the Lord was with me and gave me the strength to do everything I did do. I was able to get done that was needed.

Hope all that are reading this are in a safe place. No fires, no floods, or bad storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment