Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Time Is Here

Î had to work this evening and it was very busy. We are getting ready to start our summer reading program. If you live in the Vestal NY area we have a great program for ages three all the way up to the high school age. So come in pick up a flyer and sign your child up for get summer fun. We don't have a story time for the two years but a parent can sign them up to read to them and they well receive a certificate and a few gifts.

Then we also have a time for the whole family to join in and watch different events. In years past we had Bubble Man, the Ross Park Zoo, and many other interesting people entertaining their audience.

I wasn't planning on promoting Vestal Public Library but I guess that there might be someone who could use this information.

Since this is a blog in which I share how the Lord is working in my life daily I would like to say that I just want to thank Him for all He does in my life and I can see how He is guiding my life.

I hope and pray that you are seeing this in your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment