Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thank You Lord

I hope everyone received my blog from yesterday. I have been having trouble with my computer. And I changed the name of my blog but decided that I would go back to the old name.

What I wanted to share on today's blog is that I confessed to the Lord  something I was doing and I knew was not right. Asked for forgiveness and the Lord cleansed me. I asked Him to help me when I am tempted to go back to my old ways because I have done that in the past.

As I watched Charles Stanley this morning his message was on just what I had done last evening. It went right along with what I was thinking. And so I had to say thank you again to the Lord.

Also last evening after writing the blog I read my e-mail. You guessed it. One of them was exactly what my problem was and what I was to do about it. So again I said thank you to the Lord.

So I can say that the Lord works in mysterious ways. My own heart, mind, and convictions, then a blog and a TV program to confirm I did the right thing. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment