Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What A Beautiful Morning

This morning I decided to take my lounge chair, put it on our very small landing of our steps, and eat my breakfast outside. Our backyard is 250 feet and we have large trees, small bushes, and lots of small creatures roaming around. To the left of where I was sitting there is a hill that is covered fully with green trees. And as I was eating my breakfast I could hear the train go by but couldn't see it because of all the foliage.

After I ate I did some work around the house and then decided to go back outside where it was cooler. I picked up my book that I am reading called The Crafter's Guide To Taking Great Photos and I as I began to read I could see something moving from the corner of my eye. I stopped reading.  I didn't see anything.  Then to my surprise a chipmunk appeared on the other side of my chair. We have a lot of them this year, but I never knew that they came around people. But he was just passing through probably headed for our neighbors strawberry patch. He loves to eat the strawberries.

Then later on a squirrel scurried across the lawn and then a colorful blue jay jump off a tree branch.

Isn't God so good to give us all kinds of animals to enjoy, and yes, even if they do eat our fruit and vegetables God put them all on earth for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment