Friday, July 6, 2012

Guess Where I've Been?

Just a few post ago I typed about you never know what will happen in a day. I mentioned to make sure you had clean underwear on as the saying goes.

On Sunday morning I went to church. In the middle of the morning service I started to get a bad headache. Then I started to get chest pains. Then in the same area in my back I was having pain. So when service was over my husband and I went to our nearby walk in clinic. Thinking it might be from bronchitis I had.

The doctor came in and checked me out and had an EKG. It didn't come out to good. So ambulence was called and sent to hospital. I had blood work down and was feeling better. It was now around 4:00 in afternoon. I was able to get up and walk down the hall to the restroom. When I got back to my room I had the chest pains back and I was sweating so bad that my heat was wet.

I was then admitted and the next day given stress test and echo gram. No heart attack and was sent home.

It has taken most of the week to feel better but I am praising the Lord for watching over me and giving me just the right people to take care of me.

I did go back to work today and did good.

So glad to be back writing to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment