Sunday, May 20, 2012

Forgive Me Lord

They say to be a good blogger you are to speak from your heart and be honest and be real.

This evening I have a heavy heart. The reason is that during our church service I had to ask the Lord to forgive me for my attitude. We had a special group in singing and I have attended this church for almost thirty years. I started attending it in 1972. So each generation there has been changes. So as I was listening to our special group and watching them my mind was going back to the 1970's 1980's and even into the 1990's.

And what a change there has been. I fear more changes are on the way. I don't mind changes, but I was wondering if the Lord was pleased with what was presented this evening.

I know that some changes need to be done, but how far does one go before there is no difference between the world and the church?

No comments:

Post a Comment