Saturday, May 26, 2012

How Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

Yesterday was a very busy day and it wasn't until about ten o'clock at night that I realized that I hadn't written anything for the day. I thought would wait until today to write something.

First, I went to work from 9-2. It was a very interesting day as I had story time for the 2 year old. They were good. The other day I had story time for the 3-5 year old. The topic was Father's Day. I only had one on Wednesday. The name of the book was What Your Dad Sometimes Do. I asked my little boy if his dad does things? The answer, "No, but he has a broom." I wasn't sure what that meant, but I thought I better not ask.

Then my husband and I had the pleasant job of getting groceries for the week. I bought him what he wanted for supper as I had taken him out the other day. Then we came home, put away the groceries, and by that time it was time to eat.

After supper I went to a home of a person who said that I could come back and pick out some things she had for her garage sale the other day. So I spend some time talking to her and picking out some goodies. Lots and Lots of buttons, some crochet needles, and odd pieces of jewelry.

I brought my stash home and started sorting it all out. There was more stuff then I realized, but got it done. Now I just need to take the time to use all that I have to make the projects I want with them.

The Lord is so good in that He has given me different times of things to do that can help people, making crafts, and writing. At least I hope my writing is helping those who read it. I am enjoying and receiving a blessing from just sharing what the Lord is doing in my life.

So good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment