Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Children Are So Special

I love working in the children's department at the library where I work. It is the best job ever. I love to listen to children as they play. One child today was playing with one of our stuffed animals, which happened to be a dog, and she was saying to it, "It is ok, I will take care of you." It was so sweet.

Then sometimes when the mother tells her child to use their quiet voice, or listening ears, or walk don't run they will say, "We left them at home, or school. So they continue on with loud talking, running, or not listening to their parents.

Then we have others, on their own, will say thank you when I have finished stamping their books so they can take them home.

I am so glad that the Lord led me to this job. It is so right for me and just where I should be at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment