Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dogs and Lizards

Today I had to go to therapy again and while I was getting ice put on my back I picked up a magazine that looked interesting. I started to go through the pages. Just before this I was talking to the person giving me my treatment and she asked if I had any children. I have three. And I told her that my youngest son lives in New York City and one of his jobs is to walk dogs.

Now back to the magazine ad. I am not sure what the ad was advertising but what got my attention is the woman in the ad was walking three animals. They were not dogs but three large lizards. They had collars on and long leashes. I started to laugh and shared with one of the other workers why I was laughing and told him about my son walking dogs. Although I don't think he would mind walking lizards either.

I believe the Lord has a sense of humor. It just cheered up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment