Friday, May 4, 2012

Who Do You Know That Does Good?

I just read a blog in which it asks for the one reading it to write about someone who is kind, caring, helps others, and so thought would take the challenge.

I would have to say it is my daughter Kimberley. The boys are great too and also is my husband. Kimberley is one who is always there for others, but not always for herself. She has an older woman that she takes places when needed too just because she wants to help her.

She calls us everyday and sometimes more to see that we are doing ok. I tend to be ill a lot. When I needed to go in for some kind of surgery she would always came and so she could see me before I would go in and then be with her dad as I went through the surgery. She is a great mom and a very good wife.

She loves the Lord and makes sure that she is in church whenever she can be. She helps cleans the church and she sings with her children, in the choir, and in a ladies' group. She likes going to the Ladies' Advance in June so she can get more teaching on areas she needs help in and be with her friends.

So it is so great to have a very special family and I especially am overyjoyed that the Lord gave me Kimberley.

No comments:

Post a Comment