Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Computer Is It Good Or Bad?

For me it is a little of both. Of course I love writing this blog. It lets me share with you what is going on in my life and how the Lord is working in me. But then there are so many other good blogs and things that I want to read. I never seem to get my e-mails caught up and have to erase some.

O my! I still am trying to cut down on what I put on to read, but as I said, there are so many good sites.

Do you have any problems in this area too?

 It really isn't a bad problem, it is great to have Christian material I can read and also articles that help me to grow in my Christian life and also in the areas the Lord is having me do. One of them is writing. And if you going to be a good writer, you have to read.

Prayer
Father, thank you for all the good places that I can go and read Your word and read what You have given others to write. It really helps me become stronger. And thank you Father for all the people that look at this site and I pray that they are being blessed and helped in their Christian life through what You have me write for You help me come up with what I do write.

No comments:

Post a Comment