Monday, May 14, 2012

The Little Bird

I saw the strangest thing this morning on my way to church. I was driving down the road and just a little bit ahead of me was a very small bird walking across the road. It wasn't even afraid. It was not even a bird that would normally do this kind of thing.

I thought that people do this also. Walk in front of cars not looking where they are going or seeing if any cars are coming. I have done that in parking lots before. I would be thinking of something and just step out and not look to see if anything was coming in my direction.

So I learned the lesson of looking in all directions when I am walking or driving to make sure I am not in any danger or am going to cause someone else to be in danger or hurting me as a results of me not paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment