Monday, May 28, 2012

Thank You To All Who Have Served or Serving Our Country

If you live in United States today we are celebrating a special day we call Memorial Day. It is a day that we honor all those who have served or are serving in our military for our Country.

My husband, two sons, a brother, both my fathers, my mother and her sister (Betty), my nephew right now is serving and I had uncles also serve in the military. I am proud of all of them.

And for all the families in which their loved ones did not come back my prayers go out to you.

God Bless America if you can. We have strayed so far from You but our men and women are fighting to try to keep our country free. Be with all of them Father. And be with all of those who are serving in our government that they will recognize Who You Are and your Son  who gives us true freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment