Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Birthday Dinner

My husband's birthday is on Friday and I was going to take him out to dinner but decided that tonight would be a better night. So we went out to dinner and had a great meal.

I am so grateful for my husband. As I have mentioned before we will be married 46 years in August. It has not always been easy, but what got us through it all is the vows that we made on our wedding day. You know the ones, for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.

My husband has been put through the test about sickness and health. I have had at least nine surgeries, fibromyalga for 42 years, and one of the surgeries I had was for cancer of the thyroid. I can not even count the number of times I have been to the hospital ER or had hospitals stays. But he has always been there for me.

My husband spoils me, well he actually said I was spoiled already, but he is so good in helping me with things and just buying me things just to buy me them because he knows I would like them.

We have a special love and I know for sure that he is the one that God picked out for me.  (He is not perfect, but if you ask him he would say he was.) Of course I always need lots of prayers.

So my prayer is that you have found just the right person or if you are looking for a mate check in with God first, if you are a believer, and He will direct you to the right one.

Again there is a place at the bottom of each post if you would like to write a comment, ask a question, or just say hi. Would love to hear from those who read this blog. I love to talk and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment