Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update

I few posts ago I wrote about being overwhelmed with having so much on the internet and not getting much other things done. I must tell you that God gave me a perfect plan.

I got out my notebook that I write things that I am going to do or want to do for the day. I once was told to do things in threes. That way it doesn't seem to be like there is so much to do. So I write three things down and put a box around them. All the things are one type of project (art, writing, e-mail etc.). Then when I do each one I cross them off. Then I go to the next block of three and do the same thing. So I am getting more things done and feeling good about myself.

As far as the internet goes I go to my main Yahoo account and press My Yahoo and that brings up the most recent messages on my sites. So I just read them. That takes up less time and frees me up.

I am really excited as you can tell. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment