Monday, May 14, 2012

Praising The Lord!

On March 16, 2012 I feel off a chair that had wheels on it at work. It took me so much by surprise that when I looked up my co-worker who works on the other side of the room ran around the desk to help me. She happened to be going by at the time and there was no one else near me at the time.

I had such a headache and I tried to get up but it was hard to move because I hurt so much. I had landed on a very hard floor. I think the chair hit my right side as that seemed to be the side that hurt most after a few days.

I didn't go to the doctors that day but did write out a accident report.  The following Monday morning I wasn't feeling any better and pain was shooting up my back and tingling in my right leg that I called our contact person and she got me right into the doctors.

The doctor told me I hurt my tail bone and my sit bones or (my butt) and it would take about 3 months for the tail bone to feel better. So he had me go to physical therapy.

Today I went to see the doctor again, May 14, 2012,  and he said I didn't need to come back to see him or have any more therapy as I now only have a pain in the one zone. 

Now that I feel better I can do a little more. Still a little tender but feeling so much better.

 The Lord knew who I was to go to and the day it happened as the next two weeks were my vacation time and so I didn't have to work. That way  I could heal better and not lose any work time. And the doctor was so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment