Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's A Bonnie Day

I have a friend who was a nurse and for many years she would say that she would never allow me to come to her ER. She was just kidding, but it seemed like I was at the ER all the time. She said that I don't do anything normal.

I don't get a normal cold, no I have to have chest pains along with it. So when I called my doctor's office today to see if I could get in to see him I was put on hold and soon his nurse came to the phone and said because I had chest pains and would have to go to the ER. So I got myself ready and my husband drove me to the ER.

Now up to this point nothing had ever been wrong with my heart, but I have many illnessness that can feel like a heart problem. I got to the hospital and they hooked me up to the machine and did all the xrays.

This time everything came out well except my heart. My pulse was so high that they had to give me three medicines to get it down. It finally went down but now I have one more thing to add to my list of things that I have wrong.

But you know what? I thank the Lord for the great doctors and nurses that He gave to me to work on me today and that I was directed to go to the ER. I got the medicine that they gave me in the hospital and also a blood pressure machine that tells me all I need to know about what is going on with my body. Because of the infection my blood surgar was up to 248. Never has been that high. But the Lord knows all about it.

Now when something goes wrong in my friend's life she says to me, "I had a Bonnie Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment