Monday, October 10, 2011

What Do I Want To Do With My Life?

This morning when I woke up the question came to my mind and that was if I could do anything and had nothing to stop me from doing it, what do I want to do with my life? It kept coming back and I knew the Lord was talking to me as I have started to go backwards in my life and getting very upset because I couldn't seem to finished projects that I started.

There are so many things that I like to do, but I needed to know from the Lord which was the most important thing(s) I should be doing with my life. The answer came to me again, as this is not the first time I asked Him about this issue. Write-craft-read was the answer He gave me.

Let's start with reading. I have just collected a series of books by an author and it is going to take years for me to read them. Should I keep them or not. The Lord answered, "Yes, my child, as these are good stories. They will come in handy when you just want something easy and relaxing to read. Also, my child, it will help you learn new words to use in your writing." Ok Lord that answers that question.

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter what about them Lord? "Pick out the ones that that you can learn from and be committed to. Again you can learn much from other people that I send your way." Ok Lord that answers that question.

What about my crafts? "Again you can use your knowledge and your creativity that I have given you to make things for people that would encourage them. Do them as you listen to your radio programs on your computer. This way you will be working on your crafts and also be hearing my word. In other words, my child, don't be afraid to do things because you think you are not doing what I want you to do. For I keep putting into your mind the projects I want you to do. And I always say to you, JUST DO THEM. No doubting allowed or any kind of double-mindness as I had James write."

"So Lord, I can't even be like Moses and say, "But, Lord!"

"No my child, who made you?" You did Lord and You have a plan for me and I see clearly Your plan for my life now. Thank you for listening to me and helping me to get this all straighten out."

"You are welcome my child and I am always here for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment