Sunday, October 16, 2011

Can The Protests Last Without Leader's ?

I was looking through the news headlights and came across the one about can the Protests Last Without Leaders? And my first response was no.

There must be some leader, some main theme, and everyone working togerher. One of the problems in this story that the protesters were having isthat drummers came in and they won't stop there drumming. Of course people in the neighborhood are complaining about the noise, there is really no one to get them to not do their drumming. It is a mess.

This is the same way it is in our lives if we don't have a leader, a plan or theme, and working together. As a Christian our main leader is Christ, The Holy Spirit directs us and God has already set up the plan. We just need to follow the leading of our leader and our lives will go a lot smoother and better than having no direction, no one to take orders from, and no theme. And being a Christian we have others to work together with.

I am I glad that I have a leader. I do feel sorry for those who are trying to make a difference in their world they just going about it in wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment