Monday, October 31, 2011

Rejoicing No Matter What

Did you ever have a day that you woke up and felt really close to the Lord? And you were happy and you knew exactly what you were to do with your life and you just couldn't wait to get started. And then it seems like things began to fall apart.

You wanted to be on the computer to do what you nomally do so that you could get some new things done and your husband was on it. So you started projects or did projects and just as you started to listen to a DVD he gets off the computer. And with a DVD you just can not start where you left off as easily as you can with a CD. So know will have to hear what you listened to all over again.

You go to do your computer project and it just doesn't work. You try everything to get the program on you want to hear on radio and just can not get it until the program is off and then you have a reminder that the program is on.

How about writing your blog and you had a great idea and then because of everything else that happened it just slipped from your mind.

I am a very strong-willed person and I know what is happening and that is Satan does not want me to do what the Lord wants me to do so he is trying his best to stop me by getting me discouraged. But it didn't work. I just told him to flee and that God is with me and so far I got all my devotiions done. I am doing my blog and am on my way to reading my e-mails and doing twitter.

The verse I had for my devotions today is Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment