Saturday, October 29, 2011

Loving My Job

Especially today, not many people can say that they love their job. But what is not to love about mine?

I am a writer and I work at a library. I work in the children's department. I get to see and read all the new books that come to the library and be put into the computer so that the patrons can take them out and read them.

When we have our rooms returned after the Town Hall people are gone, we had a flood and our Town Hall took over the library for awhile until they can get back to their offices, we will have story time again. This means that I have two days that I can read to children. One day ages 3-5 and on the other day 2 years-old.

I get to met local authors when they come in and look for books to read and they give me great advise. And my boss is a very compassionate and a very lovely person.

As a writer I also have the Bible to be my guide on how to write. The Lord gives me many examples in just reading His parables. So the Lord placed me just where He wants me for now and I am so thankful for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment