Thursday, October 27, 2011

Learning New Things

I love to learn new things. I was so excited when I was reading the book called A View From The Zoo by Gary Richmond and discovered that when a baby giraffe is born it drops six feet to the ground. Then when it gets up the mother makes sure it is ok and then she kicks her baby back down. The reason why is that if they were out in the wild the baby would have to get up and keep going or it may be killed. So the mother keeps kicking down her baby until it can stand on its own without falling down.

Now I know that may not be interesting to most people, but it things like this that I find fascinating. Another thing that I find fascinating is that I can read the Bible every year with a group that I am in and each time I read the Bible I always find something new in it. It is so exciting to see this happen.

So I hope that you enjoy reading your Bible and finding out new things as you go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment