Monday, October 17, 2011

A Strange Noise

I was sitting at my computer and typing up the notes I had for the Bible Study Group that I am working with on the book of Romans, when all of a sudden I heard this huge banging noise. I had no idea where it was coming from. It didn't sound like it was coming from the room I was in, but it was most diffently coming from upstairs.

I stopped my typing and carefully and slowly began to make my way around the different areas. I didn't think to take a broom or anything so if I did come across some kind of creature I would have something to work with.

I went across the small little hallway and came into our spare room. The sound became louder and louder. I have a doll house on the floor and it is not easy to move ,but I became braver and I started to pull out the house away from the wall. Nothing there but a huge died spider. I don't think that is what was making the noise. But the pounding continued. I pounded on the wall. The noise stoped for a second then it pounded even more. Not seeing anything I decided to go back into my computer room and continue doing what I was doing.

Well, the noise stopped soon after I left the room and I haven't heard it since. But I know behind my walls is a very strong creature trying to make its way out. So I am going to be on the lookout and be prepared to do what it takes to rid this creature.

The verse that came to mind was the Lord is my strength and help in the time of my need. Last time something like this happened I screamed for about five minutes straight until my husband realized there was something wrong and came downstairs and there was a bat in our bedroom. It took me about a week or more to get my voice back.

No comments:

Post a Comment