Monday, January 2, 2012

New Goals For 2012

I watched Anderson Cooper's show this morning and he had some great guests on telling how to do things in a different way in 2012. One was on diet and exercise, one was on organizing your room, one person talked about money. And so it was a very helpful show. If you would like to see it you can go to AndersonCooper.com and check out program for January 2, 2012.

The reason I bring this up is that my husband took down our Christmas tree yesterday and brought up my stationary bike so I could use it upstairs where it is warmer. It was in our cellar and it is real cold down there.

So every time I have a chance now I can just get on my bike, look out my big picture window, and see all kinds of things and go for miles. Well, I haven't gotten to doing more than a mile or two. But the more I do it the miles I will go.

So will keep you posted to tell you how I am doing riding my bike. And I think I will have other stories to share as I look out my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment