Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End Of Another Year

Each year it seems like the year goes by so much faster than the year before. It just seems like it was January of 2011.

In our family we had a lot of good things happened and a scarry things happen also. I was in the hospital for four days not knowing if something was wrong with my heart. I am thankful that there was nothing wrong with it but just that it was beating a little fast. It was in the stomach area that I had the problem and they did a bio and it came out fine.

As I look back over the year I see how the Lord has been in all of it. The good and what seem like the bad. And I learned many things through the trials and the good times and that is how good the Lord is to me and my family and to all those that know Him. I am so thankful for this.

I hope is that you discovered the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment