Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Discovering New Programs

January 11, 2012 is my daughter's birthday. And I wanted to do something special for her as far as a card goes. So I discovered at Christmas time a program called Smilebox.com. It is such a great program. You can do all kinds of things with it such as having music playing as each page of your design flips up.

So what I did was took some of my daughter's baby pictures and started her birthday story out with those. Then I added a picture of some friends she had when she was younger. Also some of the old family pictures and a newer one. But of all the ones that I chose for her the ones she liked best were the ones of the backyard. It just brought back memories. So I am glad that I was able to make her happy.

Birthdays for most people are fun to celebrate unless you are getting as old as I am and my husband. Then we stop counting the years. But the Lord has our days numbered and we can enjoy each day as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment