Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Really Excited

Two major events have taken place in the last couple of days for me. The first took place on Sunday afternoon and I had my picture taken with a Cutler's Cup Trophy won my our local hockey team American Hockey League The Senators of Binghamton, New York.

The second event just happened this morning where I met, through watching Anderson Cooper's show, a very famous author. Who was rejected over 1,000 times but keep on writing and became a self-publisher and now has many books written and published herself and now a publisher has picked up on her writing. 

A am a new writer. Well I say that, but have written most of my life and enjoy writing for children and doing Bible Studies. I have been published in some take-home papers and my first tempt of writing I was accepted at Highlight Magazine for one of my puzzles which I also like to do. I have also written reviews for books for a magazines that goes to libraries and schools.

I have some ideas for Bible quiz book for children and have written a story for children which I am revising and hope to get out into the world.

So it has been a very exciting day for me and a very encouraging day.

No comments:

Post a Comment