Monday, January 23, 2012

Put On The Whole Armor Of God

I have been reading other people's blogs, devotions, books, and commends and have been greatly blessed. I am beginning to put into practice what I am learning and growing closer to the Lord.

The closer I am drawn to Him the more the enemy strikes out and throw his darts at me. I have a few area that I am weak in and sure enough last evening I had a great struggle with the enemy. I am just so glad that I had my armor on. My shield I placed in front of me and those darts were bouncing off. The verses that I have memorized came back to mind so could keep repeating them. The enemy stopped. But I know he will be back.

I am ready but also need of prayer to keep on being ready. And that is my prayer for you who read this blog. That you too will be wearing your armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment