Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What A Veiw

Sometimes in the afternoon I lay down to take a nap. And that is what I did today. Around 4:30 the phone rang and it was our daughter but being that it was dark in the room I pushed the wrong button on the phone and she hung up.

I lay back down and the phone rang again. This time I got up and went out to the living room, quickly graped my stationary bike and waited for the person to speak after the message got through playing.  No one was on the other end.

Oh well I thought I will still ride my bike for a few minutes since I had some cookies I ate earlier in the day and riding my bike would help burn those calories away.

Since I had the bike facing a different way today I was looking at the wall hanging my sister gave to me when we first met. That is another story in itself. Then I turned my head to the left and when I looked outside my picture window I saw the most beautiful color pink on the bushes. This is usually caused by where the sun is shining.

I got off my bike. Put it back where I keep it and came right up to write about it.  I was wondering what I was going to write about today and the Lord gave me my answer.  It was such beautiful scene that I had to share it with you.

God is so good in all the things that He gives to us. Sometimes they are big things and sometimes they are small things, but they are always welcomed and am most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment