Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Did It Again!

I am liking this idea of chosing a word for the year and putting it into practice more and more.

My yesterday's focus was to clear off my work table so when I was through with my writing I could work on my art work. It was getting late in afternoon and it was almost time for me to start supper. I had not yet clean off my work area. I knew if I didn't do it right then it would not get done. So I picked up the first object and put it where I wanted it to go. And you know what? It only took about twenty minutes to get everything in a place and a place for everything. A great accomplishment for me. I was so excited. And I also worked on my story that I am writing for children.

Thank You Father for Your help. Without I would not have the energy to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment